Birthday parties are only available during non-regular showtime hours.
A scheduled party reserves the auditorium for three hours; there will be an additional charge for additional time.
A deposit of $60.00 is due at the time you schedule your party.
If you cancel your party 72+ hours in advance, your $60.00 deposit will be refunded.
The $60.00 deposit becomes nonrefundable 72 hours prior to the time of your event (birthday party).
- There is a $60 scheduling, set-up and clean-up fee per party. Deposit covers fee.
- There is a minimum $100.00 charge for the movie. This will cover the first 20 people at $5.00 per person. Additional persons are $5.00 each.
- Select movies are not eligible for the $5.00 ticket price and require a $150.00 minimum for 20 tickets. Additional persons are $7.50 each.
- Concessions will be available at regular price, and there will be a birthday size popcorn and drink available at $2 per item.
- Any movie currently playing on your event date is usually available.
- If you would like to view a movie that is not currently playing, there will be an additional cost if available.
- Auditorium chairs are available for seating, tables are available upon request.
- Please bring your own plates, utensils, drink cups, birthday cake and other party goodies.
- Our concession counter will be open with a birthday popcorn and drink available as well as our full line of regular items.
Fill out our party registration form in our theatre. If you have any questions at any point in your party planning process, please do not hesitate to contact Destiny Theatres at 541-567-0643. A manager will be happy to help. Party is finalized after form is complete and $60 deposit is paid.